We have also provided original designs for Non-Profit Organizations that may now be maintained/changed internally or by follow-on or third party designers.
- Hardy Brain Camp is designed to help all kinds of students find success. We help students who are behind in class, students with ADD/ADHD, dyslexia, autism and learning disabilities become more successful in school. We are currently working with Boys and Girls Clubs of America.
- Be For Good, LLC is a social enterprise with a mission to help end hunger and meet basic human needs around the world.
Internet sites ending in "...forgood.com" like chocolateforgood.com, seedsforgood.com, gefreeforgood.com and others will be sponsored to generate income streams to support this cause.
- KD Answers KDAnswers.com provides current and upcoming information on treatment, symptoms and tips for parents dealing with Kawasaki Disease, Kawasaki Syndrome or lymph node syndrome in their children.
- Way Back Inn Way Back Inn is a non profit all volunteer organization committed to serving 81 homeless families through our 90-day transitional housing program in South King County, Washington
- In Reach In Reach is a 501(c)(3) tax-exempt educational organization created in response to the unmet academic and developmental needs, particularly during the after-school hours, of children and youth.
- Timber Trails Timber Trails Children's Project is a nonprofit (501c3) organization that provides outdoor recreation and educational enrichment at no charge for Phoenix youth living below the poverty level in Arizona..
- Roam n' Relics The ROAM N' RELICS Car Club, we were founded in 1981 as a California non-profit organization. During the over 22 years of existence our focus has been on the raising of moneys for qualified charitable organizations throughout Ventura and Los Angeles County.
- EM-Power Training\Education Consultants
- The Prostate Net The Prostate Net® has, for the past 13 years, been engaged in empowering consumers, patients, survivors and their families and caregivers through education and information to make the appropriate decisions relative to treating prostate diseases and insuring the desired quality of life.
- FriendShip Center of Santa Barbara Provides adult day care services to Family's and individuals.
- Ashley's Barn Ashley's Barn, Inc. is a notforprofit organization for the rescue and shelter of abused, abandoned and surrendered horses.
- Inner Outer Partnership - the Inner\Outer Partnership, a tax-exempt educational organization probing how spiritual principles can be agents of individual and societal change.
- Kids Country for Good Please learn about the challenges faced by children and parents around the world everyday - like having good food to eat and clean water to drink. Click on the links to find out more! - YOU can help make the world a more wonderful place to be! (Currently in Development)
- Vision Aerospace Inventory Supply Specialist for the aerospace industry.
- St. Lucia Hospice and Orphanage A Non-Profit organization fighting the dreadful aids problem in Tanzania and South Africa.
- Fair Trade For Good Help stop hunger, support fair, green, organic, non-gmo trade and more....let's make the world a better place to be!